These Terms and Conditions are guidelines for your participation in the NetNut (hereinafter – “NetNut”, “we”, “our” or “us”) Affiliate Marketing Program (hereinafter – “Affiliate Program”).
By registering and joining our Affiliate Program, you confirm that you have read the terms, you accept them and agree to be legally bound by them. If you register to the affiliate program on behalf of an organization, you agree to the terms on behalf of that organization and warrant that you have the authorization and/or authority to agree to these terms on such an organization‘s behalf.
You are advised to carefully read the terms before registering to join the Affiliate Program. NetNut reserves the right to amend the terms at any time. In case any material changes will be made to these terms, we will post its updated version on our website.
NetNut Affiliate Program dashboard is powered by our affiliate tracking platform tapfiliate.com. In order to join our affiliate program, you must create a Tapfiliate profile, which you can do after filling out the form provided in this link. After successfully registering with Tapfiliate through the provided link, you will have to be approved by our marketing team to be enrolled in our affiliate program and will be able to start earning commission fees for subscriptions to NetNut’s services.
We retain the right to, at our sole discretion, review your application to the Affiliate Program, reject it, as well as terminate your existing Affiliate Program registration.
Joining our affiliate program enables you to earn commission fees for subscriptions, subject to these Terms. After registering to our program, you will be provided with an affiliate link to share in websites owned or controlled by you, in emails sent by you and in online advertisements.
- A user entering NetNut’s website using your affiliate link will receive a browser cookie for a duration of 90 days.
- You will be eligible for commission fees for all users subscribing to NetNut services while the user‘s cookie is still valid. If a user is not using cookies, the user deletes the cookie, the cookie expires, cannot be tracked or identified for any reason, you may not be eligible for a commission fee for any subscriptions made by such user.
Let’s get you started with the basics
First of all, create a unique referral link by signing up through our affiliates platform, and share or advertise it to businesses that could benefit from NetNut’s services.
Receive 25% of your referred customers spent – up to $5000 per referral!
- Commissions are based on revenue generated by your referred prospects.
- Commissions are calculated by NetNut and solely based on its records once a month, at the end of each calendar month.
- The number of commissions (conversions) is presented next to the total sum of the next pending payout (“commission amount” column in your Affiliate Dashboard).
How are you getting paid? When can you expect your money?
- Payments: Made once a month, by or before the 15th (via PayPal) for revenue generated in the previous month.
- Minimum payouts: We do not have minimum balance requirements for payouts, and you can receive funds from the first dollar.
- Commission claim is made from the Affiliate Dashboard by clicking the ‘Withdraw commission’ button.